Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
CAPELLI SPORT was founded in 2011 in the fashion metropolis of New York City. As a global sports and lifestyle brand, CAPELLI SPORT stands for high functionality, quality and individual service in professional and amateur sports.
CAPELLI SPORT impresses with first-class sportswear, professional equipment and trendy lifestyle products and is internationally established as a supplier and reliable partner for athletes and clubs.
Part of the company’s philosophy is that commitment and support for youth and amateur sport are just as important as successful cooperation with professional clubs from national and international leagues.
Find out more at www.capellisport.eu , or on our social media channels: Instagram (@capellisport) and Facebook (@CapelliSport).
Due to our strong expansion, we are looking for reinforcement for our dynamic team, with immediate effect for a full-time Sales Assistant (m/f/d) for our Ratingen location.
– You are the first point of contact and the central interface between us and our sales team
– You create and maintain sales statistics, reports and presentations
– You coordinate and organize internal and external sales meetings, events and training courses
– You support the sales managers in preparing quotations, order processing and customer care
– You take on administrative and organizational tasks
– You have completed commercial training, a degree or comparable qualifications Ideally, you have already gained experience in sales or customer service Experience with sports clubs would be an advantage
– You are very confident in using Microsoft Office programs
– You have very good communication skills, quick comprehension and a self-confident manner
– You impress with your conscientious and responsible work
– You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
– You have a motivated and open-minded personality for further development
– A varied and responsible task
– A secure and autonomous workplace
– Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in a young and agile team
– Opportunities for professional development
– Working in an internationally positioned family business
– Company-owned parking lot
– Employee discount
– Company pension scheme
– Company training
– Flexible working hours
Then become part of our team and apply now
Please select all required fields