Sales Executive (m/f/d) for the NRW region
CAPELLI SPORT was founded in 2011 in the fashion metropolis of New York City. As a global sports and lifestyle brand, CAPELLI SPORT stands for high functionality, quality and individual service in professional and amateur sports.
CAPELLI SPORT impresses with first-class sportswear, professional equipment and trendy lifestyle products and is internationally established as a supplier and reliable partner for athletes and clubs.
Part of the company’s philosophy is that commitment and support for youth and amateur sport are just as important as successful cooperation with professional clubs from national and international leagues.
Find out more at www.capellisport.eu , or on our social media channels: Instagram (@capellisport) and Facebook (@CapelliSport).
Due to our strong expansion, we are looking for reinforcement for our dynamic team, with immediate effect for a full-time Sales Executive (m/f/d) for the NRW region.
– You will identify and approach potential customers in the NRW region
– You take care of building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
– You present our products and services on site or virtually
– You create offers for your existing and new customers
– You monitor the sales processes
– You report directly to the management
– You will be actively involved in all phases of the sales process: preparing quotations, negotiating and concluding contracts
– You work with various internal departments to ensure that all customer requirements are met
– You plan, design and take responsibility for sales success
– You have completed commercial training, a degree or comparable qualifications
– Ideally, you have already gained sales experience in the B2B sector
– Experience with sports clubs would be an advantage
– A high affinity for soccer
– You have strong communication skills, quick comprehension and a self-confident manner
– You work independently, in a structured manner and are flexible
– You have a motivated and open-minded personality
– You impress with your conscientious and responsible work
– You are resilient
– You are very confident in using Microsoft Office programs
– You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
– A varied and responsible job
– A secure and autonomous workplace
– Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in a young and agile team
– Opportunities for professional development
– Working in an internationally positioned family business
– Company-owned parking lot
– Company car
– Employee discount
– Company pension scheme
– Company training
– Flexible working hours
Then become part of our team and apply now
Please select all required fields