1. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
2. Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Capelli Europe GmbH, Elisabethstraße 17, 40880, Ratingen Mail: onlineCSP@capellieurope.com You can contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com
or our postal address with the addition “data protection officer”.
3. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
4. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
1. Right for information,
2. Right for correction or deletion,
3. Right for restriction of processing,
4. Right for object to processing,
5. Right for data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
1. If you only use the website for informational purposes, and you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
1. IP address
2. Date and time of the request
3. Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
4. Content of the request (specific page)
5. Access status / HTTP status code
6. Amount of data transferred in each case
7. Website from which the request comes
9. Operating system and its interface
10. Language and version of the browser software
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
1. Transient cookies (see b)
2. Persistent cookies (see c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSHOP
1. If you want to order in our web shop, it is necessary to complete the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. To do this, we can pass on your payment details to our payment service providers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for later purchases. When you create an account under “My account”, the data you have entered will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
2. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we restrict processing, i.e. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
1. With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
2. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. 3. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by emailing Newsletter@capellieruope.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
5. We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. [OPTIONAL: Links contained in the newsletter also contain this ID.] [EITHER:] The data is only collected in a pseudonymized form, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. [OR:] With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. [OPTIONAL: Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your email program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking is carried out.]
6. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
1. We continue to use your social media plug-ins: Facebook and Instragram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, you become a reason for the fact that no personal data and the plug-in advertisements are changed. You can recognize the plug-in’s ads by marking the box above its initial letters or the logo. We give you the option of purchasing the plug-ins directly using the button. Only if you click on the marked field, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have visited the related website online. Furthermore, the tax data under § 3 of this announcement will be transmitted. In the case of a shut down of Facebook, according to personal rights in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By authorizing the plug-in, personal data about you and those responsible is also responsible for the plug-in management. Since the plug-in provider collects your data via cookies, we recommend you to delete all cookies in your browser security control management, before you click on the greyed out box.
2. We have no impact on the data and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the information of the processes and the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the relevant data through the plug-in lists.
3. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. For example, if the page is linked, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
5 . Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
6. Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
1. [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. Instagram, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland; https://www.help.instagram.com/519522125107875. Facebook (Instagram) has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
3. We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer offers, promotions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
8. OBJECTION OR WITHDRAWAL AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue processing.
3. You can of course process your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes
disagree at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following Contact details: Capelli Europe GmbH Elisabethstraße 17, 40880, Ratingen, email: onlineCSP@capellieurope.com
Please select all required fields